We all know how colossal a company Facebook is in today’s time. And it’s old as well. Facebook-owned WhatsApp and Instagram after that became more prominent social media than before. But still, in today’s generation, many people don’t know how to use this application or copy and paste anything on Facebook.
In this article, we will discuss how we can copy text, images, or quotes and paste it on Facebook.
How to Copy and Paste on Facebook
There are many types of things that you can copy and paste on Facebook. For example, you can easily copy any text or image. And if you want to copy any quotes from another site, you can easily do that.
If you are new to Facebook, then you should read this article to the end. You will understand this type of stuff is easy, and you can also do it without any effort. You have to follow the below steps.
Copy and Paste on Facebook by PC
• Open the browser on your PC.
• open the Facebook site, and log in to your Id.
• Now locate the text you want to copy. Like if you’re going to copy someone else’s timeline’s reader, then go to the timeline. Or, if you’re going to impersonate any other site’s quote text, then go to that site.
• Now click on the text you want to copy and hold it to select the whole phrase. Take your mouse arrow to where the text ended and leave the mouse button.
• You will see the copy on the upper or lower side of the text. Click on the document.
• Alternatively, you can click on the single word and then click on the shift+arrow button. And after that, click ctrl+c for copying the text.
• Now go to where you want to paste these texts. There you have to click your mouse right button then you’ll see the paste option. Click on that option, or you can also click ctrl+v for pasting.
• You can paste this text wherever you want. For example, in your story, anyone’s chat, or on your timeline, etc.
For doing this, copy and paste on your mobile device follow the procedure. You can copy and paste with the help of the below steps into any OS, whether Android or iOS.
Copy and Paste on Facebook by Mobile
• Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
• Now, locate the text you want to copy. As I already told you that you could copy any text you want.
• Now tap and hold on to the text you want to copy. You’ll see the copy option. Click on the Copy option.
• Go to where you want to paste your text. Before I told you that you could paste this text anywhere you want. Like your story, chat, or any other social media app as well.
• Tap and hold on to the texting bar, and when you see the paste option, click on it.
How to Copy and Paste Image on Facebook
Suppose you want to copy any image from other sites and paste it on your Facebook. Then here’s the solution if you are worried about this problem.
1. Locate the image you want to copy.
2. Tap and hold to n that image.
3. Now, you will see the ‘Copy Image’ option-click on it.
4. Now go to where you want to paste this image.
5. Tap and hold to that space and click on the paste button.
Read More | High Performance Men’s Shoes Designed Especially For Cricketers
Final thoughts hope you got your answer on How to copy and paste on Facebook by reading this article. And I also think that you’ve enjoyed this post. Now you can use your Facebook without any trouble or worry. We are thanking you for reading this article. Have a good day/night.
Also, Read | Upcoming Sonos headphones may well include Wi-Fi